MBA - Master of Business Administration
The students can follow courses and engage in relevant research at the ICBM Campus, Level 37, West Tower, World Trade Center, Colombo 01, Sri Lanka through distance learning platform to read for the Master of Business Administration at the following U.G.C. Sri Lanka recognized prestigious Latin American University.
- International University of Integration of Latin America, Reparto San Juan Calle El Carmen, Managua, NICARAGUA
Key Benefits of reading for the MBA at ICBM Campus
- Opportunity to study locally and graduate with a globally recognized MBA Degree
- Distance Learning Opportunity; No attendance is required
- Eminent academic panel
- Eminent and internationally recognized supervisory panel from the Affiliated University and other countries
- Specially designed for the Employees who are in the field of Management at Executive Level
- Scholarship opportunities for students excel in their studies
- The Affordable Course Fee along with Flexible Payments' Plans
- Timely completion is fully guaranteed
Career Opportunities for MBA Graduates
- Senior Level Management Positions
- MBA graduates can acquire jobs at senior levels within the organization or outside; with the help of decision making skills in the sector coupled with the acumen in application of advanced management theories to resolve complex problems.
- Management Consultants
- The public and private sectors' organizations require higher level of knowledge to take important strategic decisions. MBA graduates can engage in consulting service to offer analytical support and resolve complex problems so as to facilitate smooth management operations within the organization. The management graduates can opt for a consulting career in the field of management as a well experienced and qualified professional.
- Becoming Academics
- A key activity of Management Academics involves teaching and conducting research activities in the same field/ fields parallel. MBA degree provides a sound theoretical and empirical foundation to the field Professionals so as to become Academics to extend their contribution over the field of Management. Upon completion of the MBA degree, the MBA graduates are able to show competency in management research too.
The Program contains eight core modules followed by a mini research component at the end of the eight month which needs to be completed within last four months.
Note - One module is covered by each stipulated month of the 12 month - long program and the balance of 04 months is for the research work; the mini thesis. All is through the Distance Learning platform where students do need to complete the take home assignments and submit the same before the assigned deadlines.
Core Modules - MBA in Management Degree
- Module 01 - Change Management and Its adaptability
- Module 02 - Strategic Financial Management
- Module 03 - Artificial Intelligence on Human Resource Management
- Module 04 - Strategic Marketing Management
- Module 05 - Advanced Statistics
- Module 06 - Entrepreneurship
- Module 07 - Business Policy and Strategic Management
- Module 08 - Research Methodology
- Module 09 - MBA Thesis
+94 11 2 826705, +94 76 4113002
Level 37, West Tower , World Trade Center , Colombo 01
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).