Certificate in Windows Network Administration
At the completion of the course all participants would gain confidence to install and maintain a fully operational Network.
This course provides 100% practical knowledge necessary to plan, install, configure and maintain Ms windows 2016 Network environment, Network Administration, User Management, Disk Management, Internet Information server(IIS), Domain Naming Server(DNS), DHCP, Proxy Server, Setting up of Active Directory Services, Email Server, Routing & Remote Access Server(RRAS), Windows Deployment Service(WDS), Wireless Implementations etc
The course involves 95% practical in a dedicated real lab environment. An ideal course before stating off your Linux, MCSA or CCNA course. All participants would be assured to face the exam in a confident manner.
The course contents are as follows;
- The course contents are as follows
- Data Transmission
- Introduction to Local Area Network
- Network Devices
- Ip Addressing
- Client OS Installation
- Workgroup Network
- Server OS Installation
- Domain Controller
- Additional Domain Controller
- Domain Administration
- Disk Management
- Web Server
- DNS Server
- Exchange Server
- Printer Server
- Proxy Server
- Powershell Commands
- Fast Track - Duration - 2½ weeks (Mon to Thu 9.30am - 4.30pm)
- Saturday Batch - Duration - 2 Months (Saturdays 9.30am - 4.30pm)
- Sunday Batch - Duration - 2 Months (Sundays 9.30am - 4.30pm)
- Evening Batch - Duration - 2½ Months (Mon & Wed 5.45pm - 8.15pm)
+94 11 2 581581, +94 77 2286988
562/16 , Lower Bagathalle Road , Colombo 03
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).