As a Microsoft Partner Network Member, Turnkey's training meets the strict educational criteria necessary to prepare learners for the MCSA certification.
Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
- Installing, upgrading, and migrating servers and workloads
- Configuring local storage
- Implementing enterprise storage solutions
- Implementing Storage Spaces and Data Deduplication
- Installing and configuring Hyper-V and virtual machines
- Deploying and managing Windows and Hyper-V containers
- Overview of high availability and disaster recovery
- Implementing failover clustering
- Implementing failover clustering with Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V
- Implementing Network Load Balancing
- Creating and managing deployment images
- Managing, monitoring, and maintaining virtual machine installations
Note - Microsoft's MCSA is one of the most recognized and respected industry certifications. It is considered a cornerstone certification for any IT Networking professional and prerequisite for IT employment at many Fortune 500 companies.
This bundle will enable you to gain mastery in the skills needed to run a highly efficient and modern data center, with expertise in identity management, systems management, virtualization, storage, and networking With this comprehensive course, you can prepare for all the MCSA certification exams and make you fit for the position of Network Engineer, Network / Computer Systems Administrator, or Computer Network Specialist.
- Fast Track Duration - 2 ½ weeks (Mon to Thu 9.30am - 4.30pm)
- Saturday Batch Duration - 2 ½ Months (Saturdays 9.30am - 4.30pm)
- Sunday Batch Duration - 2 ½ Months (Sundays 9.30am - 4.30pm)
- Evening Batch Duration - 3 Months (Mon & Wed 5.45pm - 8.15pm)
September 30, 2020
+94 11 2 581581, +94 77 2286988
562/16 , Lower Bagathalle Road , Colombo 03
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).