VMware Site Recovery Manager - Virtualization
This course is available to study as an Online Course or as Class Room Course.
VMware Site Recovery Manager
- Introduction to Disaster Recovery
- Overview and Architecture
- Plan virtual infrastructure component configuration to support efficient SRM operation
- Install and configure vSphere replication
- Install SRM components
- Configure SRM protected and recovery sites
- Define SRM inventory mappings
- Create SRM recovery plans
- Create a disaster recovery workflow for your virtual machines using SRM
- Test SRM recovery plans
- Execute SRM recovery plans (failover)
- Plan fail back strategies
- Completion of VMware vSphere Install, Configure, Manage or equivalent experience
- Basic knowledge of disaster recovery concepts
+94 77 7860687
No 61, Bauddhaloka Mawatha , Bambalapitiya , Colombo 04
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).