+94 11 2 761964, +94 71 8052257
1. Basic Electronics
2. Identification & Installation of Computer Parts & Peripherals
3. Assembling PCs and System Configuration(Core i3,i5,i7,i9 )
4. Installation & Troubleshooting of Client Operating Systems - Microsoft Windows 10, Linux
5. Software Installation & Troubleshooting
6. Configuring and Troubleshooting Hyper-V
7. Special Strategies for a Computer Engineer - Using Hiren's Boot CD, Amending Registry Editor, System Configuration, Group Policy Editor
8. Chip Level Repairing of Components (Motherboard, Hard Disk, CD Rom, Printers)
9. Software Installation and Upgrading; Troubleshooting; Repairing and Servicing of Laptop Computers
10. Microsoft Windows 2012 R2 Server Administration - Understanding Network Infrastructure; Connecting Network Components; Implementing TCP/IP; Implementing Storage in Windows Server; Installing and Configuring Windows Server, Windows Server Roles; Implementing ADDS, IT Security Layers, Windows Server Security, Network Security, Monitoring and Maintaining Windows Server
11. Introduction to Hacking Concepts - Social Engineering; Windows Hacking; Types of attack and attacking systems; Google hacking; Daily facing vulnerabilities; Ethical Hacking Laws
12. Cloud Concepts and windows Azure configuration - Introduction to Cloud Concepts, Azure VM, Office 365 (Office 365 - Configuring and Troubleshooting Managing User and Groups, Enabling licenses and Administrating)
13. CCTV & IP Camera Technologies
14. Market Orientation - Market Identification, Identifying Current Trends, Handling Customer Requirements
15. Assignments - Preparation of Personal Handbook, Essential Toolkit, Utility Pack
Vocational Training Centre – Dehiwala, pioneer in Computer Hardware and Networking Courses starting its 2019 2nd Batch and registration are underway.
Come and join at your earliest. Come and join by only paying Registration fee of Rs. 2100/- Registration can be done on everyday from 9.00 am to 3.00 pm at VTC Dehiwala, Pallidora Road, Kawdana, Dehiwala.
Job opportunities for all who successfully completes the course.
On completion of these courses students will also be offered with a certificate by Vocational Training Centre – Dehiwala, affiliated to the National Youth Services Council, under the Ministry of National Policy and Economic Affairs which is well recognized in the Sri Lankan IT industry
Registration Fee - Rs. 2,100
Course Fee - Rs. 32,000
(can be paid in 3 installments within 3 months. (Rs.16,000+8,000+8,000)
Course commencement Dates and Times
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).