Pearson BTEC HND in Quantity Surveying
This course is available to study as an Online Course or as Class Room Course.
The programme is titled as Pearson BTEC HND in Construction and the Built Environment (Quantity Surveying).This course is mapped and approved by Kingston University London and equivalent to the first two years of BSc (Hons) in Quantity Surveying programme. Students can get the internationally recognized Pearson (Edexcel, UK) qualification after completing this 18-month (full-time)programme. The course contains 17 modules, design projects and attractive industrial training (optional). Student-friendly, readily available academic staff is available to provide extra support to the students.
After completion of Pearson BTEC HND in Quantity Surveying programme, students would qualify to enroll in the final year of BSc (Hons) in Quantity Surveying degree programme offered by Kingston University London.
Who can apply?
- G.C.E. A/L (Local), London A/L, IB (International Baccalaureate) or equivalent in Mathematics Stream + Minimum Credit Pass in English at G.C.E O/L Examination
- A recognized Diploma or equivalent vocational qualification in the relevant field + Language proficiency, minimum a Credit Pass for G.C.E O/L English.
- Industry employees who have at least 5 or more years of working experience with good proficiency of English.
- A globally recognised qualification (Level 5, BTEC Higher National Diploma- comprises of 240 credits)
- Equivalent to 1st and 2nd years of a British honours Degree
- Highly qualified and experienced lecturer panel
- Flexible payment plans
- Cutting edge curriculum catering to industry demand
- No Exams – only assignments
- Be competitive in the job market
- Friendly and supportive learning environment
+94 11 7575480
No 314, Galle Road , Katubedda , Moratuwa
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).