Pearson BTEC HND in Mechanical Engineering
@ ESOFT College of Engineering and Technology
This Higher National Diploma programme is mapped and approved by Kingston University London and equivalent to the first two years of BEng (Hons) in Mechanical Engineering programme. Students can get the internationally recognized Pearson (Edexcel, UK) qualification after completing this 18-month (full-time) program. The course contains 19 modules, design projects and attractive industrial training. Student-friendly, readily available academic staff is available to provide extra support to the students.
After completion of Pearson BTEC HND in Mechanical Engineering programme, students would qualify to enrol into the final year of BEng (Hons) in Mechanical Engineering degree programme offered by Kingston University London.
Who can apply?
- G.C.E. A/L (Local), London A/L, IB (International Baccalaureate) or equivalent in Mathematics Stream + Minimum Credit Pass in English at G.C.E O/L Examination
- A recognized Diploma or equivalent vocational qualification in the relevant field + Language proficiency, minimum a Credit Pass for G.C.E O/L English.
- Industry employees who have at least 5 or more years of working experience with a good proficiency of English.
- A globally recognised qualification (Level 5, BTEC Higher National Diploma- comprises of 300 credits)
- Equivalent to 1st and 2nd years of a British Honours Degree
- Highly qualified and experienced lecturer panel
- Flexible payment plans
- Cutting edge curriculum catering to industry demand
- No Exams - only assignments
- Be competitive in the job market
- Friendly and supportive learning environment
- Direct entry to the final year of BEng (Hons) in Mechanical Engineering degree programme of Kingston University London recognized by UGC, Sri Lanka.
+94 11 7 575480, +94 76 6780780
No. 314, Galle Road , Katubedda , Moratuwa
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).