Visit the Srilanka's Largest Cisco Lab and Learn CCNA CCNP & CCIE with Qualified Lectures over 20 years Industry experience. Guaranteed job placement upon completing the Certification at leading Telcos and Companies in Srilanka and Abroad. Don't Join any Institute who fails to show their Cisco LAB.Join WinSYS For unlimited Practical with Real Cisco Equipments. ccna ccna
We are the No 01 Best Institute for Cisco CCNA / CCNP / CCIE Course Training in Srilanka for the Last 16 years with 19000 Students, WinSYS CITY Campus provides Cisco network engineering on real Cisco devices (Routers and Switches), with the 7 days lab facility. In order to prepare for latest CCNA R&S V3.0 certification online exam conducted by Cisco.
Course Outline / Syllabus CCNA R&S Certification Exam 200-125
- Describe the purpose and basic operation of protocols in OSI and TCP/IP Models and determining the data flow among two different hosts with in a network.
- Installing configuring and troubleshooting basic networking hardware routers ( 1841,2600xm,2801,2811) and switches (2950,2960,3550,3750 Series) Concepts Like IOS installation password recovery, and hardware up-gradations to be covered.
- Understanding,configuring and troubleshooting basic concepts of layer 2 switching and predicting the data flow.
- Understanding configuring and troubleshooting STP,VLANS,CAM and Ether Channels.
- Understanding configuring and troubleshooting layer 3 addressing routing protocols for IPV4 and IPV6 (Subnetting and Summarization)
- Understanding,configuring and troubleshooting routing protocols for IPV4 and IPV6.Topics like OSPF (Single and multi-area) and EIGRP (load balancing,equal and unequal lave covered.
- Introduction to wan getting familiar with wan protocol and devices,Understanding,Configuring and Troubleshooting layer 3 protocols like frame relay,HDLC,PPP,NAT,etc. Introduction to MPLS.
- Understanding IP Services like DHCP, SNMP, NETFLOW, FHRP, NTP.
- Understanding configuring and troubleshooting layer 2 security,layer 3 security that is ACL (standard,extended,named) SSH and secret password.
New Topics added in latest CCNA R&S V3.0 200-125
Cisco launched new version of CCNA R&S certification and the exam code has been updated from 200-120 to 200-125, In the new version of CCNA R&S certification syllabus, Cisco has added and removed some topics from the old syllabus.
- VPN (Virtual Private Network) - site to site vpn and DM vpn majority
- Introduction and configuration of IPV6 Routing
- Basics of QOS (Quality of Service)
- Basics of cloud computing and SDN technologies
Why Should We Follow CISCO Certification?
- WORLD NO 1. PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION in Network Engineering. (USA CISCO CERTIFIED)
- CISCO Certified Professionals are among the HIGHEST PAID IT Professionals in the world
- Cisco certifications validate skills in networking, one of the fastest growing and most versatile IT domains
- According to a Fairfield Research Survey, CCNA certification gives an average a 16.7% salary increase
- There is NEITHER ANY ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS NO AGE LIMITATION
- LOWEST COURSE FEE RATE when comparing to the other Professional Qualifications
- LOWEST DURATION
Great opportunity for you. In today's modern world to make your life a successful one you MUST do some kind of a job. The course and path you choose give followings;
- Highest recognition worldwide
- Lowest fee (cost)
- Shortest duration
Cisco CCNA gives you all above mentioned.
YOU CAN BECOME A PROFESSIONAL CISCO NETWORK ENGINEER IN 01 YEAR.
Whether you are after O/Levels or A/Levels or whether you are employed or unemployed or having IT knowledge or not, you can become a Network Engineer, All what we need from you is your interest and motivation to make your dream career come true.
Cisco calls this as a small network, As the Courses are filled with lot of practical lessons becoming an expert on the trade is no more a challenge to you.
There are four levels in this course. There are CCENT, CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE. Passing the CCNA means your career path is sustained, after completing CCNA all you have to do is maintain your career growth by continuing your studies in Cisco. And the CCNA test indicates knowledge of networking for small to big enterprises. It confirms the ability to manage a networking for small to big enterprises.
It confirms the ability to manage a network of 100 ROUTERS, which means about 1000 switches, which also means about 25000 users. You are not required to follow any other course other than CCNP & CCIE.
Course Learning Structure
- Cisco Internetworking
- Cisco Networking and Ethernet Networking
- Networking technologies
- Networking Concepts
- IP Addressing
- Preparing Network Connections
- Basic Cisco Switch and Cisco Router Configuration
- Managing Your Network Device
- Bridging and Cisco Switching
- Cisco Virtual LANs
- Routing and Cisco Switching
- Configuring Distance Vector Protocols
- Configuring Advanced Routing Protocols
- Advanced IP Addressing
- IP Access Lists
- WAN Introduction
- Frame Relay
- Configure, Verify and Troubleshoot a switch with VLANs and Inter switch Communications
- Implement an IP addressing scheme and IP Services to meet network requirements in a medium size Enterprise branch office network
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot basic router operation and routing on Cisco devices
- Explain and select the appropriate administrative tasks required for a WLAN
- Identify security threats to a network and describe general methods to mitigate those threats
- Implement, verify, and troubleshoot NAT and ACLs in a medium size Enterprise branch office network
- Implement and Verify WAN links
Course Duration - 60 hours (week days and week end classes)