Awarding Body - Raffles University Iskandar – Malaysia
Duration - 12 Months (4 Terms)
Entry Qualification - Completion of Raffles Advanced Diploma in Entrepreneurship and Small Business Operations
Students who have successfully completed a RUI Bachelor’s degree are able to;
- Critically review, consolidate and extend a systematic and coherent body of knowledge, utilising specialised skills across an area of study;
- Critically evaluate concepts and evidence from a range of sources;
- Transfer and apply diagnostic and creative skills and exercise significant judgement in a range of situations; and
- Accept accountability for determining and achieving personal and/or group outcomes.
- Business Mathematics
- Consumer Behavioor
- Ethics and Organization
- Quantitative Methods
- Managerial Accounting
- Leadership and Innovations
- Business-to-Business Marketing
- Service Marketing
- Final Year Project I
- Applied Market Research
- Sales and Management
- E-Marketing Strategy
- Personal Selling
- Retail Marketing
- Final Year Project II
An admission to Raffles (henceforth known as the College) is open to all individuals regardless of gender, race, religion or nationality. Selection for admission is based on all overall assessment of the individual’s potential. The College reserves the right to reject an application and to review a student’s progress periodically. The College may, at its discretion, cancel a student’s registration for lack of academic progress, failure to honour fees payable or failure to abide by the Rules and Regulations prescribed in the Student Handbook.
- Minimum 16 years of Age
- Applicants are required to complete the G.C.E O/L with minimum of 5 Credit passes including a Credit Pass for English.
- Portfolio assessment
- Applicants are also required to attend an interview with one of our Programme Coordinators, where they need demonstrate their creative abilities and their proficiency in both spoken and written English.
- Duly completed application form
- Three (3) passport size photographs
- Copy of Applicant’s Passport or English Translation of Birth Certificate
- Copies of Applicant’s latest Educational Transcripts, Certificates & Completion Letter
- A relevant portfolio: Applicants to submit a portfolio consisting a minimum of 5 pieces of artwork using any or a combination of the following media:
- Photographs / Videos
- Freehand drawings
- Paintings / Illustrations
- Collage / Mood Boards
- Arts and Crafts (In 2D or 3D format)
Applicants are also to submit a Personal Statement of 300 to 500 words which reflects on the works submitted as the portfolio as well as expresses the applicants’ interest in pursuing their choice of programme.
Total file size of submission via email must not exceed 5MB. Alternatively, submission can be sent using file transfer service (e.g. Dropbox, WeTransfer, etc).
- We request all applicants to come in for an interview
- If you are international student, & you are applying for one of our Design Diplomas, you can submit a portfolio with your application form
- If your application is successful, we will send you a Letter of Acceptance with information regarding payments. Ex: First payment upon admission and installment payments
Please contact one of our Education Consultant for fee details and payment terms.