Social Media for HR Professionals
Social media is a powerful tool to help HR professionals to reach their objectives. HR professionals can easily leverage social media to reach prospective candidates, upload job vacancies, filter candidates, and improve employer branding. It’s a great tool to build relationships and reach out to talented candidates who may not even be actively looking for a new position.
Social media has become an incredibly valuable aspect of recruiting efforts, both for relationship building and to identify and filter top talent.
With an ever-widening gap of knowledge about the best use of social media in the HR industry, Asia Pacific Institute of Digital Marketing (APIDM) has designed this short 16-hour course practicing human resource professionals for social media.
The course is structured into four modules of four hours each. Upon completion of this course, you will be able to address many Social Media-related staff and use Social Media effectively in employer branding and recruitment activities.
- Module 1 - Introduction
- Introduction to Social Media
- Social Media as a professional networking tool
- Social Media for Personal Branding
- Module 2 - Social Media Implications for HR Professionals
- Social Recruiting and Background Checks using Social Media
- Employee Productivity Issues of Social Media
- Module 3 - LinkedIn for Recruitment
- LinkedIn Job Posting and Advertising
- Module 4 - Facebook for Recruitment
- Facebook Job Posting and Advertising
+94 11 7 232277, +94 77 1775763
No. 291 / 33, Havelock Road , Colombo 06
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).