BA (Hons) International Business & Finance
The BA (Hons) International Business & Finance is an Undergraduate Degree which has been developed in association with UWS, a university in the top 5% of universities in the world, ACCA the largest Financial Accounting body in the world, CIMA the largest Management Accounting body in the world and ICBS a pioneer in professional education in Sri Lanka with a rapidly expanding presence in the region.
The qualification has been developed in a manner that enables the students to achieve both academic and professional qualifications within the short span of 3 years. The BA (Hons) International Business & Finance provides students with exemptions from the following 10 professional qualifications.
- ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) - 9 papers exemption
- CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) - 11 papers exemption
- ICAEW (Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales) - 8 papers exemption
- CPA Australia (Certified Public Accountant) - Direct entry to Associate membership
- CIPFA (Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy)
- IFA (Institute of Financial Accountants) - Direct entry to Associate membership
- IPA (Institute of Public Accountants) - Direct entry to Associate membership
- AAT - UK (Association of Accounting Technicians) - Direct entry to Associate membership
- CMI (Chartered Management Institute) - Direct entry to Affiliate membership
- AIA (Association of International Accountants)
The BA (Hons) International Business & Finance also encompasses development of soft skills, ensures students undertake research and present a final project all of which are elements that have been built into the programme based on feedback from industry. In addition to the up-to-date syllabus content, the requirements of industry being incorporated into the qualification ensures that students graduate with skills and qualifications that are demanded by the industry, making them truly work ready and employable graduates.
Duration - 3 Years (Guaranteed Job Placements)
- Pending A/L results
- 1C, 2 S Passes ( with C passes for English and Mathematics - O/L) or Degree Foundation / Bridging Program
- ABE Foundation level 4
- CIMA - Certificate Level & E1 OTQ exam
- ACCA - Knowledge Level ( F1 - F3 ) & F4
- AAT (SL) - Passes Finalist
- DABF - Diploma in Applied Banking and Finance
- CIMA - Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting
- ACCA - Advanced Diploma in Accounting & Finance
- Graduate Diploma in Business Management
Colombo Branch - email@example.com / +94 77 3918777 / +94 76 8273181 / +94 76 8273182 / +94 76 8273183
Kandy Branch - firstname.lastname@example.org / +94 77 3919777 / +94 81 4950950
+94 11 4 515253, +94 77 3918777
No 320 1/1, Galle Road , Colombo 03
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).