Global Engineering Transfer (GET) Program
The Global Engineering Transfer (GET) Program at AIC Campus allows students to start their Engineering Degree in Sri Lanka and to transfer to a destination University of their choice after completing their first two years of studies at the state-of-the-art AIC Campus.
Students are awarded Associate in Engineering qualification and completes a comprehensive academic curriculum preparing them for advance placement, Scholarships and credit transfer to leading universities in France, Australia, UK, USA and Europe.
Few of the Engineering majors chosen by AIC students to complete their Engineering studies.
- Mechatronic and Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Automotive and Aeronautical Systems
- Automation and Industrial Robotics
- Electrical Engineering and Transport
- Embedded Systems Engineering, Autonomous Vehicles
- Embedded Systems Engineering, Communicating Objects
- Energy and Sustainable Development
- Medical Engineering
- Communications Engineering
- Network Architecture and Security
- Big Data for Digital Transformation
- Digital Services Engineering
- Business Engineer – Networks and Telecommunications
- Business Engineer – Energy and Signals
- Financial Engineer
+94 77 9779776
No 154, Havelock Road , Thimbirigasyaya , Colombo 05
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).