Higher National Diploma in Management - HNDM
At the completion of the program the student will be expected to have gained knowledge of a broad range of relevant business-related academic disciplines.
Collecting, analyzing and organizing information
The capacity to locate, sift and sort information in order to select what is required and to present it in a useful way, and evaluate both the information itself and the sources and methods used to collect it.
Communicating ideas and information
The capacity to communicate effectively with others using the range of spoken, written, graphic and other non-verbal means of expression.
Planning and organizing activities
The capacity to plan and organize one's own work activities, including making good use of time and resources, sorting out priorities and monitoring one's performance.
Working with others in teams
The capacity to interact effectively with other people both on a one-to-one basis and in groups, including understanding and responding to the needs of a client and working effectively as a member of a team to achieve a shared goal.
The capacity to apply problem-solving strategies in purposeful ways, both in situations where the problem and the solution are clearly evident and in situations requiring creative thinking and a creative approach to achieve a desired outcome.
Using mathematical ideas and techniques
The capacity to use mathematical ideas, such as number and space, and techniques such as estimation and approximation, for practical purposes. Using technology The capacity to apply technology, combining the physical and sensory skills needed to operate equipment with the understanding of scientific and technological principles needed to explore and adapt systems.
- Acquired specialized knowledge of a key management-related discipline such as human resource management or marketing management
- Completed practical experience in the workplace through an in-plant training
- GCE (A/L) with three passes in one sitting in any stream, with ordinary passes in English & Mathematics at the G. C. E. (O/L) Examination OR
- National Certificate for Accounting Technicians or National Certificate in Business studies (Public Administration/Marketing) conducted by the Department of Technical Education & Training AND
- Ordinary passes in English and Mathematics at the G.C.E (O/L) Examination
+94 11 2 691307
No 320, T.B. Jaya Mawatha , Colombo 10
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).