Higher National Diploma in Agriculture - HNDT (Agri)
Objective of HND-AGRI course is to produce middle level managers, who are capable of practicing appropriate technology and management tasks in crop and animal production, agro product processing and agribusiness and contributing to the socioeconomic and sustainable development of the agriculture sector locally and internationally, with professional attitudes and confidence to serve the local and global community.
Overview of the Program
- HNDT (Agri) program is a diploma program of three year duration
- The program is offered in course unit system in semesters. The program comprises 6 semesters, each of 15 weeks duration
- The total program consists of 101 credits
- Out of the 101 credits, 60 credits contribute to the GPA of the program, while the rest 41 credits, which require to be completed, are NGPA
- The program consists of four semesters of course work and two semesters of in-plant training
Applicants should have one of the followings;
- Should have obtained 03 passes at the G.C.E (A/L) Examination (New syllabus)in Bio Science stream at one sitting , two of which should be out of the following subjects: Chemistry, Agricultural Science, Biology and Physics OR
- G.C.E (A/L) with three passes in one sitting (New syllabus) in Bio Science stream two of which should be out of the following subjects: Chemistry, Agricultural Science, Biology and Physics. AND
- An ordinary pass for English and Mathematics at G.C.E. (O/L) Examination
+94 11 2 691307
No 320, T.B. Jaya Mawatha , Colombo 10
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).