Certificate in Food & Beverage + Soft Skills Training
This course is available to study as an Online Course.
Commence a four (4) month certificate course at the Australian College of Training in Hospitality in Sri Lanka which will assist you in obtaining a student visa to study in Australia, plus the Soft Skills Training Courses will help you get a entry level job in Australia.
Course Modules - Australian Quality Framework Training
- Use hygienic practices for hospitality service
- Use hygienic practices for food safety
- Prepare and serve espresso coffee
- Barista coffee making covered in the practicals
- Provide table service of food and beverage
- Operate a bar
- Clean & tidy bar areas
- Provide service to customers
Qualification - ACTH Certification
- Endorsed by Institute of Hospitality UK
- McGraw Hill University USA
- Course fees are payable by installments
- Qualified Hospitality Management Trainers
- Worked in star Hotels locally & internationally
- Currently working in the Hospitality Industry in Sri Lanka
- Members of Hospitality Industry Associations in SL & UK
- Industry experts in Food Safety
Flexible Study Options
- Online Learning
- In-class Learning
December 31, 2021
+94 31 2228661, +94 77 6924991
15, Station Road , Negombo
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).