Certificate in Food & Beverage Services
This course is available to study as an Online Course.
Commence a six (6) month certificate course at the Australian College of Training in Hospitality in Sri Lanka which will assist you in obtaining points towards your student visa to study in abroad.
Course Modules - Australian Quality Framework Training
- Use hygienic practices for hospitality service
- Use hygienic practices for food safety
- Prepare and serve espresso coffee
- Barista coffee making covered in the practicals
- Provide table service of food and beverage
- Operate a bar
- Clean & tidy bar areas
- Provide service to customers
Qualification - ACTH Certification
- Endorsed by Institute of Hospitality UK
- McGraw Hill University USA
- Course fees are payable by installments
- Qualified Hospitality Management Trainers
- Worked in star Hotels locally & internationally
- Currently working in the Hospitality Industry in Sri Lanka
- Members of Hospitality Industry Associations in SL & UK
- Industry experts in Food Safety
Flexible Study Options
- Online Learning
- In-class Learning
+94 31 2228661, +94 77 6924991
15, Station Road , Negombo
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).