Certificate in Food & Beverage Services
This course is available to study as an Online Course.
This Certificate Course in Food and Beverage Services will assist the students to gain a pathway opportunity to study in a Institute in Australia. ACTH Institute will facilitate the Australian student Visa for students who successfully complete this course and meet all Australian visa criterion.
Course Modules - Australian Quality Framework Training
- Use hygienic practices for hospitality service
- Use hygienic practices for food safety
- Prepare and serve espresso coffee
- Barista coffee making covered in the practicals
- Provide table service of food and beverage
- Operate a bar
- Clean & tidy bar areas
Qualification - ACTH Certification
- Endorsed by Institute of Hospitality UK
- McGraw Hill University USA
- Course fees are payable by installments
- Qualified Hospitality Management Trainers
- Worked in star Hotels locally & internationally
- Currently working in the Hospitality Industry in Sri Lanka
- Members of Hospitality Industry Associations in SL & UK
- Industry experts in Food Safety
Flexible Study Options
- Online Learning
- In-Class Learning
December 31, 2021
+94 31 2228661, +94 77 6924991
15, Station Road , Negombo
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).