Master of Human Resource Management
MHRM programme conducted by the Department of Human Resource Management, University of Kelaniya, which made the first move in the Sri Lankan State University System by offering a Post Graduate Qualification in HRM, fulfilling the challenge posed on us by the public and the private sector of the country, as a renowned academic establishment.
The programme has been designed to provide HR practitioners, with an opportunity to upgrade their knowledge and skills required to perform their roles effectively and for the graduates to enhance the career prospects in the field of Human Resource Management.
Aims of this programme are
- to provide our learning partners with specialized knowledge in HRM.
- to enable HRM professionals in climbing up their career ladders while creating value for their stakeholders.
- to enable non-HR professionals to obtain specialized knowledge in human partnerships for greater success in their own professions.
- to uplift the field of HRM beyond corporate organizations to encompass higher levels such as regional and national levels.
- to enable our society a rich society with social capital except for human capital alone.
- A relevant degree from a recognized university/Institution; or
- Professional qualification from a recognized body, accepted by the University Senate; and
- Satisfactory performance at the selection test (interview/examination);
- Good command of English.
Duration and Lecture Details
- The medium of study is English.
- This is a two (02) year program.
- The students are awarded the qualification of "Postgraduate Diploma in HRM" if they wish to discontinue the programme after the first year.
- Lectures are conducted on weekends.
Application: Master of Human Resource Management
+94 11 3 059909, +94 77 6 651758
11600 , Kelaniya
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).