ABE Level 5 in Business Management and Marketing
ABE is a market leader in the cost effective provision of high quality business and management qualifications. The qualification is not only highly valued in its own right but also is accepted by universities worldwide onto the latter stages of their degree programmes and entry to MBA programmes with relevant experience. ABE Level 5 is at the same level of difficulty as year two of a Bachelors degree, which means students who complete ABE Level 5 can directly enter into the final year of BA(Hons) in Marketing Management or related degree program from UK Universities.
Marketing provides interesting and varied career opportunities with roles that can be very creative or highly analytical, depending on where your interest lies. It also offers the opportunity to rise to the very highest level of an organisation.
The advantage of ABE's marketing stream is that you gain a specialism combined with general business management expertise. Being able to offer marketing skills, along with a wide-ranging strategic understanding of business management, will provide holders of our qualifications with an enviable skill set which will prove invaluable as they progress to senior management. It also has the potential to give a wider range of career options than a pure marketing qualification.
Entrepreneurialism is embedded throughout the programmes. This is another great benefit as employers value staff who demonstrate entrepreneurial abilities and, in an ever-changing job market, having the know-how to create your own business is an invaluable life skill.
In addition, our full Diplomas all carry 120 academic credits, which means they match with the stages of a Bachelors degree and offer clear academic progression.
ABE Level 5 Diploma in Business Management and Marketing
- Innovation and Business Performance (exam)
- Effective Financial Management (exam)
- International Business Economics and Markets (exams)
- Managing Agile Organizations and People (Assignment)
Select any two modules:
- Integrated Marketing Communication (Assignment)
- Buyer and Consumer Behaviour (Assignment)
- Societal and Social Marketing (Assignment)
- Working Experience (with A/Ls) or
- ABE Level 4 or
- Any recognized one year diploma
Course Fees Details
ABE Course Fee (Local Student)
- Registration - Rs. 5,000
- Course Fees - Rs. 75,000
- Two installments - Rs. 40,000 + Rs. 35,000
- Three Installments - Rs. 25,000 + Rs. 25,000 + Rs. 25,000
ABE Assessment Fee
- ABE Student Registration Fee - 40 GBP
- Module Fee - 40 GBP x 6 Modules
+94 11 2 559944
No 323, Galle Road , Colombo 04
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).