Certificate in Travel & Tourism & Hospitality Management
The University of Colombo (UOC) and SriLankan Aviation College (SLAC) in partnership with Travel Agents Association of Sri Lanka (TAASL) brings you a unique industry interactively and professionally recognized academic program synergizing the strengthens of industry, academia and associations to offer a solid world recognized academic foundation to the Travel, Tourism and Hospitality industries.
The program will open doors for the Individuals who wish to pursue attractive careers in Travel and Tourism Industry and groom them in becoming academically sound industry professionals
Minimum requirements for course enrolment;
- Six passes in the GCE (O/L) Examination with four credit passes including Mathematics and English OR
- Any other qualification approved by the University of Colombo AND
- Fluency in English
- Introduction to Travel,Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Airline Geography and Application
- Travel Documents and Formalities
- Inbound Tours and Tour Management
- Best Professional Practices in Travel and Hospitality Management: Sri Lanka in the Global Context
- Fundamentals in Air fares and IATA BSP
- Ticketing and Travel Logistics
- Effective Communication and Industry
- Report Writing
+94 77 3518500
94 , Cumaratunga Munidasa Mawatha , Colombo 03
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).