Cisco CCNA Fast Track Program
Cisco Certified Network Associate CCNA is the associate level certification in networking offered by Cisco Systems. Course covers basics of Cisco Networking and routing switching technologies along with ip addressing schemes, routing basics, switching and wan technologies. After completion, a candidate can easily install, configure and troubleshoot cisco routers and switches for medium sized networks. After completing of CCNA R&S V3.0 200-125 Certification you can go for higher level of Cisco course like CCNP R&S, to further strengthen your routing and switching skills.
We are the Best Institute for Cisco CCNA Course Training in Sri lanka, ATN Campus provides Cisco network engineering on real cisco devices (Routers and Switches), with the 7 days lab facility. In order to prepare for latest CCNA R&S V3.0 certification online exam conducted by Cisco.
Course Outline / Syllabus CCNA R&S Certification Exam 200-125
- Describe the purpose and basic operation of protocols in OSI and TCP/IP Models and determining the data flow amongst two different hosts with in a network.
- Installing configuring and troubleshooting basic networking hardware routers ( 1841,2611xm,2801,2811) and switches (2950,2960,3550,3750 Series) Concepts Like IOS installation password recovery, and hardware up-gradations to be covered.
- Understanding,configuring and troubleshooting basic concepts of layer 2 switching and predicting the data flow.
- Understanding configuring and troubleshooting STP,VLANS,CAM and Ether Channels.
- Understanding configuring and troubleshooting layer 3 addressing routing protocols for IPV4 and IPV6 (Subnetting and Summarization)
- Understanding,configuring and troubleshooting routing protocols for IPV4 and IPV6.Topics like OSPF (Single and multi-area) and EIGRP (load balancing,equal and unequal lave covered.
- Introduction to wan getting fimiliar with wan protocol and devices,Understanding,Configuring and Troubleshooting layer 3 protocols like frame relay,HDLC,PPP,NAT,etc. Introduction to MPLS.
- Understanding IP Services like DHCP,SNMP,NETFLOW,FHRP,NTP.
- Understanding configuring and trobleshooting layer 2 security,layer 3 security that is ACL (standerd,extended,named) SSH and secret password.
New Topics added in latest CCNA R&S V3.0 200-125
Cisco launched new version of CCNA R&S certification and the exam code has been updated from 200-120 to 200-125, In the new version of CCNA R&S certification syllabus, Cisco has added and removed some topics from the old syllabus.
- VPN (Virtual Private Network) - site to site vpn and DM vpn majority.
- Introduction and configuration of IPV6 Routing
- Basics of QOS (Quality of Service)
- Basics of cloud computing and SDN technologies?
Why Should We Follow CISCO Certification?
- WORLD NO 1. PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION in Network Engineering. (USA CISCO CERTIFIED)
- CISCO Certified Professionals are amongst the HIGHEST PAID IT Professionals in the world
- Cisco certifications validate skills in networking, one of the fastest growing and most versatile IT domains
- According to a Fairfield Research Survey, certification gives an average a 16.7% salary increase
- There is NEITHER ANY ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS NO AGE LIMITATION
- LOWEST COURSE FEE RATE when comparing to the other Professional Qualifications
- LOWEST DURATION
Great opportunity for you. In today's modern world to make your life a successful one you MUST do some kind of a job. The course and path you choose give followings;
- Highest recognition worldwide
- Lowest fee (cost)
- Shortest duration
+94 11 4 848481, +94 75 3333975
No 31 1/2, 42nd Lane , Colombo 06
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).