Oracle Developer & PL SQL Developer with MYSQL
- Create reports of sorted and restricted data, Run data manipulation statements (DML)
- Control database access to specific objects, Manage schema objects
- Manage objects with data dictionary views. Retrieve row and column data from tables
- Understanding the basic concepts of relational databases ensure refined code by developers. Helps the participants to write sub-queries, combine multiple queries into a single query using SET operators and report aggregated data using group functions. Controlling privileges at the object and system level are also dealt with in detail
Oracle Advanced PL / SQL Developer & MQSQL
- Use PL / SQL packages to group and contain related constructs
- Create triggers to solve business challenges
- Use some of the Oracle supplied PL / SQL packages & MYSQL to generate screen output and file output
- Create anonymous PL / SQL blocks, functions and procedures, Declare PL / SQL variables
- Manage PL / SQL subprograms, triggers, declaring identifiers and trapping exceptions
- Understand and influence the PL/SQL compiler and manage dependencies
- Create anonymous PL / SQL blocks, focusing on stored procedures and functions
- Create PL / SQL applications that use collections.
- Implement a virtual private database with fine-grained access control
- Write code to interface with external C and Java applic ations
- Write code to interface with large objects and use SecureFile LOBs
- Write and tune PL / SQL code effectively to maximize performance
Course Fee - Rs 60,000/- (2 installments) Reg Fee Rs 6000/-
+94 70 2959730, +94 77 8627987
108A / 3, First Floor , Dehiwala Road , Maharagama
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).