Autocad Design Specialist
Diploma in AutoCAD Design Specialist course is conducted as an Individual Course - Rs 36000 (Payable in 3 Installments). Reg Fee - Rs 2500
Weekdays or Weekends - Duration 24 to 30 Hours - Contact Office for Course Schedule.
AutoCAD - Course Syllabus
This course is designed to introduce the AutoCAD application software. Participants will be able to learn and understand the basic CAD concept, general theory and practical background to the use of AutoCAD application software as a drafting tool for 2D presentation drawing.
- Introduction Engineering Drawing and AutoCAD
- Customizing Your Drafting Environment
- User Coordinate System
- Draw commands - Circles, Rectangle, Arc, Polygon, Ellipse, Spline, Etc.
- Modify commands - Move, Copy, Linotypes, Offset, Extend, Trim, Rotate, Mirror
- Units for Length , Engineering architecture, Fractional, Decimal, Scientific
- Units for angles, decimal degrees , degrees, minutes and seconds, radius, grade, Surveyor's unit
- Drawing techniques
- Practice with in Class Exercises
- Work with Layers
- Advance tools in AutoCAD
- Plotting of Drawings – Scale, What to Plot, Model & Layouts
- Exporting images
- Developing scenes
- Final Project
- Overview of 3d Modelling
+94 70 2959730, +94 77 8627987
108A / 3, First Floor , Dehiwala Road , Maharagama
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).