Oracle 11g Database Administrator with SQL and Developer
'Oracle 11g DBA' course follows a step by step methodology in introducing concepts and Demo's to the students so that they can learn with ease.
If you want to become an Oracle Database Administrator(Oracle DBA), this course is right for you!
Almost in every organization, you will find Database Administrator's (DBA's) to maintain the organization's database. Becoming a good DBA depends on the knowledge you have in the overall architecture of Oracle Database. Intellect will teach you with the right knowledge & skills required to be an Oracle DBA.
This course is designed to give students a firm foundation in basic administration of Oracle Database 11g. Students learn how to install and maintain Oracle Database 11g. Students gain a conceptual understanding of the Oracle database architecture and how its components work and interact with one another. Students learn how to create an operational database and properly manage the various structures in an effective and efficient manner including performance monitoring, database security, user management, and backup/recovery techniques. The lesson topics are reinforced with structured hands-on practices.
Oracle DBA Training Course
- An in-depth exploration of the database architecture, including memory, process and data structures, and the management of those structures
- Management of database files
- Specialized facilities intended to maximize performance of enterprise-scale transactional applications, such as the shared SQL and PL/SQL cache, the result cache, the database buffer cache, and other similar components
- Management of security policies and procedures, including administration of user accounts, roles, privileges and profiles
- Utilization of advanced self-tuning and self-management capabilities, including the use of Oracle-Managed Files, database Advisors and other components of the Management Framework
- Performance monitoring, problem troubleshooting, and resolving lock and conflict issues
- Using the Oracle Enterprise Manager and SQL interfaces for administration tasks
- Control over database support services, including the Database Control, Oracle Net and others
- A primer on backup and recovery structures and strategies
- Operating system-specific considerations for various platforms, especially Linux and MS Windows Server
- Oracle Developer
- Create reports of sorted and restricted data, Run data manipulation statements (DML)
- Control database access to specific objects, Manage schema objects
- Manage objects with data dictionary views. Retrieve row and column data from tables
- Understanding the basic concepts of relational databases ensure refined code by developers. Helps the participants to write sub-queries, combine multiple queries into a single query using SET operators and report aggregated data using group functions. Controlling privileges at the object and system level are also dealt with in detail
LKR 48,000 (2 installments)
+94 70 2959730, +94 77 8627987
108A / 3, First Floor , Dehiwala Road , Maharagama
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).