HND in Computing
This course is available to study as an Online Course or as Class Room Course.
The Level 4 and Level 5 Diploma in Computing is a 240 credit Ofqual regulated qualification. It provides the core knowledge, understanding and skills to support learners planning to further their studies in computing.
The course is equivalent to the 1st year and 2nd year of a Bachelor’s degree and has been designed for individuals who are seeking to progress to higher education and enter the second year of a Bachelor’s degree course in computing.
Higher National Diploma in Computing
ATHE United Kingdom (Awards for Training and Higher Education)
- Human Computer Interaction
- Management Information Systems
- IT and Society
- Computer Programming
- Computer Systems and Software
- Relational Database Systems
- Information Systems Theory and Practice
- Systems Analysis and Design
- eCommerce Applications
- Software Engineering
- Cyber Security
- Web-Based Development
- Innovative Technologies in Computing
- Software Development Methodologies
- Network Design
- Database Design and Development
- Ethical, Legal and Regulatory Issues and Professional Responsibilities in IT
- Strategic Management Information Systems
- Managing a Computing Project
- Computing Research Methods
Classroom-based learning, Industrial Training with Hands on Practical
- O-Levels with Credit for English + Minimum of a recognized ICT Diploma of a duration of 4-6 months
- Age should be at least 16 years
Modes of Study
Full Time / Part Time
Modules within the program are assessed by assignment based
Overall Grading Type
Pass, Merit, and Distinction grades
LKR 280,000 (University + Course Fee)
+94 77 7860687
No 61, Bauddhaloka Mawatha , Bambalapitiya , Colombo 04
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).