BA (Hons) Management & Leadership - University of Wales Trinity Saint David
- 16 Modules + Dissertation
- 360 credits awarded by University of Wales Trinity Saint David
- Degree Certificate & Transcript is directly from University of Wales Trinity Saint David
The Management and Leadership pathway is designed for a wide range of students including those who, during their future careers, aspire to a leadership position in a business or management role; are interested in developing their leadership and people management skills; are planning to serve as senior members of a management team or simply seek to improve their knowledge and understanding of management and leadership.
The programme duration is standard, i.e. students complete the programme in two calendar years. Each calendar year is divided into three semesters. Students study 60-credits per semester over three semesters per calendar year. All modules are of 20-credits in size except the 40-credit Dissertation at level 6.
- Minimum 3 'S' passes excluding English for GCE A/Level Examination
- Minimum 3 'D' passes excluding English for London A/Level Examination
- Students can obtain advance entry to the second or third year based on other academic and professional qualifications they hold
- Students can enter the programme with pending A/Level results
+94 11 2 598772
No. 25 1/2, Tower Building , Station Road , Colombo 04
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).