BSc (Hons) Accounting & Finance - University of Salford, UK
- 18 Modules
- 360 credits awarded by University of Salford
- Degree Certificate & Transcript is directly from University of Salford
The Accounting and Finance degree course is designed to meet the needs of both students seeking a high-level career in financial or business management and of employers seeking a high calibre of business graduate.
The programme duration is standard, i.e. students complete the programme in three calendar years. Each calendar year is divided into three semesters. Students study 60-credits per semester over two semesters per calendar year and one semester would be a semester break. All modules are of 20-credits in size.
- Minimum 3 'C' passes excluding English for GCE A/Level Examination
- Minimum 3 'C' passes excluding English for London A/Level Examination
- Students can obtain advance entry to the second or third year based on other academic and professional qualifications they hold
+94 11 2 598772
No. 25 1/2, Tower Building , Station Road , Colombo 04
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).