JAVA Desktop Application Development
Java's unique architecture enables programmers to develop a single application that can run across multiple platforms seamlessly and reliably. In this hands on course, students gain extensive experience with Java and its object – oriented features.
Students learn to create robust console and GUI applications and store retrieve data from relational databases.
- Writer, compile and execute Java programs
- Build robust application using Java's object- oriented features
- Create robust applications using Java class libraries
- Develop platform – independent GUIs
- Read and write data using Java streams
- Retrieve data from a relational database with JDBC
- The course level is basic thus it is suitable to an inexperienced listener. Knowledge and experience with Object – Oriented Design is helpful, but not required
+94 81 2 225255, +94 77 2222569
No 493, Peradeniya Rd , Kandy
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).