Qualifi Level 4 and Level 5 Diploma in Computing
This course is available to study as an Online Course or as Class Room Course.
The Level 4 and Level 5 Diploma in Computing is a 240 credit Ofqual regulated qualification. It provides the core knowledge, understanding and skills to support learners planning to further their studies in computing.
The course is equivalent to the 1st year and 2nd year of a Bachelor's degree and has been designed for individuals who are seeking to progress to higher education and enter the second year of a Bachelor's degree course in computing.
Qualification Title - Higher National Diploma in Computing
Awarding Body -Qualifi United Kingdom (Awards for Training and Higher Education)
Information Technology and IT Ethics
Mathematics and Statistics for IT
PC Maintenance and Operating Systems
Computer Graphics Editing and Database Concepts
Programming Concepts and Java for Android Programming
Business to Business (B2B) E-commerce
- Classroom-based learning, Industrial Training with Hands on Practical
- O-Levels with Credit for English + Minimum of a recognized ICT Diploma of a duration of 4-6 months
- Age should be at least 16 years
Modes of Study
- Full Time / Part Time
- Modules within the program are assessed by assignment based
Overall Grading Type
- Pass, Merit, and Distinction grades
- LKR 295,000 (University + Course Fee)
October 25, 2020
October 25, 2020
+94 77 7860687
No 61, Bauddhaloka Mawatha , Bambalapitiya , Colombo 04
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).