ATHE Level 4 Diploma in Computing
The Level 4 Diploma in Computing is a 120 credit Ofqual regulated qualification. It provides the core knowledge, understanding and skills to support learners planning to further their studies in computing.
The course is equivalent to the 1st year of a Bachelor's degree and has been designed for individuals who are seeking to progress to higher education and enter the second year of a Bachelor's degree course in computing.
Qualification Title - Higher National Diploma in Computing
Awarding Body - ATHE United Kingdom (Awards for Training and Higher Education)
- Human Computer Interaction
- Management Information Systems
- IT and Society
- Computer Programming
- Computer Systems and Software
- Relational Database Systems
- Information Systems Theory and Practice
- Systems Analysis and Design
- eCommerce Applications
- Software Engineering
- Classroom-based learning, Industrial Training with Hands on Practical
- O-Levels with Credit for English + Minimum of a recognized ICT Diploma of a duration of 4-6 months
- Age should be at least 16 years
Modes of Study
- Full Time / Part Time
- Modules within the program are assessed by assignment based
Overall Grading Type
- Pass, Merit, and Distinction grades
- LKR 125,000 (University + Course Fee)
+94 77 7860687
No 61, Bauddhaloka Mawatha , Bambalapitiya , Colombo 04
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).