Diploma in Early Childhood Studies
The qualifications required to work with young children are changing and the Diploma in Early Childhood Studies is the gold standard for the sector, drawing on Academy of Early Childhood Studies reputation as the leading childcare qualification specialist.
Academy Of Early Childhood Development Studies Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Workforce focuses on four themes;
Theme 1 - Health and well-being
Theme 2 - Legislation, frameworks and professional practice
Theme 3 - Play, development and learning for school readiness
Theme 4 - Professional development
Learners Who Complete This Qualification;
- Gain an internationally recognized Level 3 Diploma qualification
- Will be able to work as a lead teacher in a nursery or kindergarten with children aged birth to 5
- Will gain the knowledge of children aged 5 to 7 years
Approach To Assessment
A range of assessment methods will be used on the programme to assess the learning outcomes of the modules.
Assessment methods include;
- Written assignments
- A production of a creative resource
- Live project work
- Presentation – Individual / Group
- Case studies
- Written examinations
+94 75 3375500
No 207/1/5, 9 Mile Post , Kandy Road , Kadawatha
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).