Microsoft Excel 2016 - Level 1 - Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation. Leading to Exam 77-727.
- Create worksheets and workbooks
- Navigate in worksheets and workbooks
- Format worksheets and workbooks
- Customize options and views for worksheets and workbooks
- Configure worksheets and workbooks for distribution
- Insert data in cells and ranges
- Format cells and ranges
- Summarize and organize data
- Create and manage tables
- Manage table styles and options
- Filter and sort a table
- Summarize data by using functions
- Perform conditional operations by using functions
- Format and modify text by using functions
- Create charts
- Format graphic elements
- Insert and format objects
+94 11 2 375346, +94 77 0347777
No 308 - 310, R A De Mel Mw , Colombo 03
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).