+94 11 2 375346, +94 77 0347777, 0776774772, 0776538036
June 25, 2019
40 Hours + 8 Hours
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
· Apply PMI recognised project management tools, techniques and methods for during the 5 process groups of planning, execution and monitoring and controlling and closing
· Comprehend and appreciate PMI® methodologies and definitions
· Demonstrate project management skills at a professional level
· Appreciate and manage the Triple constraints of Time, Cost & Quality with respect to project performance
· Exhibit the essential skills necessary for project managers
· Evaluate the importance of effective management of the project life cycle
· Apply methods, tools and techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling projects and for managing risk
· Demonstrate the core project management competencies
· Satisfy the 35 hour formal project management training requirement for PMI®’s PMP® professional certification.
· Be comfortable with the examination format and typical question styles
· Pass the PMP® exam
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).