Exam 70-741 MCSA Networking with Windows Server 2016
This course is available to study as an Online Course or as Class Room Course.
Under MCSA-70-741 Server 2016 You will be learning the Following Major Domains.
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS) (15–20%)
- Implement DHCP (15–20%)
- Implement IP Address Management (IPAM) (15–20%)
- Implement network connectivity and remote access solutions (25–30%)
- Implement core and distributed network solutions (10–15%)
- Implement an advanced network infrastructure (10–15%)
Who should take this exam?
Candidates for this exam perform tasks related to the networking features and functionalities available in Windows Server 2016. Candidates should have familiarity with implementing and managing DNS, DHCP, and IPAM, as well as deploying remote access solutions such as VPN and RADIUS.
Candidates should also have experience managing DFS and branch cache solutions, configuring high performance network features and functionality, and implementing Software Defined Networking (SDN) solutions such as Hyper-V Network Virtualization (HNV) and Network Controller.
+94 77 7860687
No 61, Bauddhaloka Mawatha , Bambalapitiya , Colombo 04
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).