Qualification: Advanced Diploma in Entrepreneurship and Small Business Operations (Level 5 UK – 240 Credits)
Awarding Body: Raffles College of Higher Education
Duration: 12 Months (4 Terms)
Intakes: January, April, July & October
Standard Benchmarks: QAA – Business and Management – February 2015
Entry Qualification: Completion of Raffles Diploma in Business Studies
This business course is suitable for them who wants to learn how to do their start up business.
Aims of the programme:
- The business course will provide students with critical entrepreneurship and innovation concepts and principles so that they can facilitate, lead and implement entrepreneurial projects and run a small business operation.
- Students will be guided in different stages of transforming an idea or concept into an innovation, invention or a business proposition so that they can develop, launch and manage new products and services successfully.
- Throughout the business course, students will be taught to apply analytical and innovative thinking to integrate the different functional areas of a venture into a business plan, which is an important deliverable of this programme.
- Business Law
- Operation Service Design and Service Management 2
- Advertising and Public Relations
- Market Research
- Setting Up a Small Business Operation
- Business Analytics
- Digital Marketing
- Strategic Planning
- Financing a Small Business Operation
- Business Creativity and Innovation
- Entrepreneurship and Business Plan
- Project Management
- Leadership and Change Management
- Managing a Small Business Operation
- Contemporary Issues in Business & Management
- Business Portfolio