Industrial Robotics - Kawasaki
Engineers, technicians and undergraduates
Basic knowledge in electrical technology, Basic computer literacy
- Understanding the basic operational principles of industrial robots
- Ability to program Kawasaki RS10N robot using different methods
- Knowledge on robot integration to automated systems
- Introduction to robotics
- Robot coordinate systems
- Controlling and programming robot with teach pendent
- Motion simulation (Using K-Roset software)
- Robot programming using AS programming language
- Interfacing GPIO and integration with external systems
- Adding constraints and safety features
Standard course fee Rs. 30,000, Discounted fee Rs. 20,000.
2 Days (16 Hours)
+94 11 2 929999, +94 77 3902610
312A, Kandy Road , Kadawatha
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).