Reiki is a spiritual healing art with its roots in Japanese origin. The word Reiki comes from the Japanese word (Rei) which means "Universal Life" and (Ki) which means "Energy". Reiki is not affiliated with any particular religion or religious practice. It is not massage nor is it based on belief or suggestion
Benifits of Reiki
- Balances the organs and glands and their bodily functions
- Undo the locks and repressed feelings
- Promotes natural self-healing
- Adapts to the natural needs of the recipient
- Balances the body's energies
- Improved self-awareness and facilitates meditative states
- Relaxes and reduces stress
- Promotes creativity
- Strengthens intuition
- Treats symptoms and causes of disease
- Strengthens the immune system
- Subsides, the adverse effects caused by chemotherapy
- It relieves pain and removes toxins
Reiki classes are conducted in Cyril Antony Sports & Health Academy, Wattala on weekends. The classes are conducted in Sinhalese and English medium.
The first degree is primarily for the self. The first degree also teaches methods for treating others, with hands-on healing for use on friends and family.
The second degree is often looked on as the practitioner level. In this level the use of symbols is taught that enables the person to access and focus Reiki in a more powerful way, and also to use Reiki for distance healing. Also this enables to remove any evil forces.
The third degree is for those who have made a deep commitment to Reiki, using it in their lives. The full third degree initiation enables them to initiate others to use Reiki, and to work with the master energies. Not all those who are attuned to the third degree teach, some just work with the higher levels of energy.
+94 11 2 933111
No. 2A, Devala Road , Hendala , Wattala
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).