Reflexology is a popular and relaxing holistic treatment based on the principle that reflex points on the soles, tops, and sides of the feet are connected to corresponding areas throughout the body. In this way, the feet can be seen as a "map" of the body. Reflexologist work on the reflexes with their thumbs and fingers using specialized massage techniques, said to help correct imbalances throughout the body, and help release blocked energy.
- Certificate Course in Reflexology
- (60 hours in 12 days within 3 months)
- Diploma in Reflexology
- (300 hours in 60 days within 1 year)
- Reflexology Teachers Course
- (1 week course for the Diploma holders)
What You Will Learn
- Reflex Points of the foot and palm, and ear
- Diagnose ailments
- Give treatment to ailments
- How to run a Reflexology clinic
Benefits of Learning
- Internationally recognize profession
- To treat yourself, family and friends
- As self-employment or work in a clinic
- Extra earning opportunities for those going abroad as employee or student
- Get "International Council of Reflexologists" accrediated Certificates
+94 11 2 933111
No. 2A, Devala Road , Hendala , Wattala
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).