Front Office Training
@ Australian College of Training in Hospitality - ACTH
This course is available to study as an Online Course.
This course describes the skills and knowledge required to provide professional and personalised customer service experiences. It requires the ability to determine and meet customer preferences, develop customer relationships, respond to difficult service situations.
Course Modules Australian Quality Framework Training
- Provide service to customers
Qualification - ACTH Certification
- Endorsed by Institute of Hospitality UK
- McGraw Hill University USA
- Course fees are payable by installments
Hospitality Corporate Lecturer - Trainer Profiles
- Qualified Hospitality Management Trainers
- Worked in star Hotels locally & internationally
- Currently working in the Hospitality Industry in Sri Lanka
- Members of Hospitality Industry Associations in SL & UK
- Qualified e-Learning Trainers
Flexible Study Options
- Online Learning
- In-Class Learning
December 31, 2023
+94 31 2228661, +94 77 6924991
15, Station Road , Negombo
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).