Professional Bartender Training
@ Australian College of Training in Hospitality - ACTH
This course is available to study as an Online Course.
Become a professional barman & obtain expert cocktail making skills by completing this bar course. Furthermore, this course also describes the skills and knowledge required to clean bars and public areas, clear and clean glasses, and safely dispose of waste & to prepare a bar for service, take drink orders, prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and close the bar down.
Course Modules - Australian Quality Framework Training
- Operate a bar
- Clean & tidy bar areas
- Practical training provided in a star class hotel
Qualification - ACTH Certification
- Endorsed by Institute of Hospitality UK
- McGraw Hill University USA
- Course fees are payable by installments
- Qualified Hospitality Management Trainers
- Worked in star Hotels locally & internationally
- Currently working in the Hospitality Industry in Sri Lanka
- Members of Hospitality Industry Associations in SL & UK
- Industry experts in Food & Beverage
Flexible Study Options
- Online Learning
- Blended Learning
- In-Class Learning
December 31, 2023
+94 31 2228661, +94 77 6924991
15, Station Road , Negombo
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).