The field of TEFL is currently one of the fastest growing educational fields in the world. The field presents an array of excellent professional opportunities for teaching English all around the world.
To Teach English as a Foreign Language in a foreign country (non-native English speaking country), a TEFL Certification is typically required as schools and language institutes want to hire teachers who have received proper training. You don’t need to possess a degree in education, prior teaching experience, or even a college degree to get paid to teach English abroad.
Private language schools abroad want to hire people who have received a certain degree of professional level training. Internationally recognized standards hold that professional-level TEFL certification must meet certain standards established by leading bodies in the field.
The TEFL course provided by Lanka TEFL Training Institute is such a body which provides the internationally recognized TEFL certificate. Details of the course are mentioned below;
TEFL Course Information
- Course Code - TEFL120
- Course Level - Level 5 TQUK Endorsed
- Course Length - 120 Hours
- Delivery Method - Classroom
Sri Lankan students - Rs. 135,000 (Early Bird fees: Rs 125,000)
Registration fees - Rs. 3,000
Foreign Students - US$ 1500 (Early Bird fees - US$ 1350)
- G.C.E O/L Credit Pass in English
- G.C.E A/L Credit Pass in English
- Each student needs to take an admission test to determine suitability for the course
- All study materials
- Certificate & transcript
- Full Tutor and Admin support
- The Course fees includes Exam Fees to obtain the certificate from London. This certificate is given only once a student successfully completes the assignment for the course and fulfills the required teaching practice hours.
+94 11 4 282939, +94 77 4796248
No 34A, Nikape Road , Nedimala , Dehiwala
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).