Graphic Designing & Creativity Development
@ University of Colombo School of Computing - UCSC
This course is designed to enhance the Creativity and Knowledge of student in the domain of Digital media designing. This course will assess the real skills of designing. It will give real industry experience to students as the course conduct in an environment similar to the industry with practical sessions using the latest technologies.
Main objective of this course is to Create and Develop individual with both theoretical and practical background in a professional manner. This qualification will act as an entry ticket to industry. This will help student to sustain in the industry with rapid technological changes. This course will act as a foundation to explore new sight on their career.
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to;
- Identify the core areas of graphic designing and creativity development
- Apply the theories and principles to their creations
- Utilize relevant graphic designing software for the requirement
- Understand the client requirement correctly and cater to that requirement
- Understand basic photography techniques
+94 11 2 581245
UCSC Building Complex , 35 , Reid Avenue , Colombo 07
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).