Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
An IT professional who has earned the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®) is able to perform the core system administration skills required in Red Hat Enterprise Linux environments. The credential is earned after successfully passing the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) Exam (EX200).
A Red Hat ® Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) is able to perform the following tasks;
- Understand and use essential tools for handling files, directories, command-line environments, and documentation
- Operate running systems, including booting into different run levels, identifying processes, starting and stopping virtual machines, and controlling services
- Configure local storage using partitions and logical volumes
- Create and configure file systems and file system attributes, such as permissions, encryption, access control lists, and network file systems
- Deploy, configure, and maintain systems, including software installation, update, and core services
- Manage users and groups, including use of a centralized directory for authentication
- Manage security, including basic firewall and SELinux configuration
RHCSA CERTIFICATION IS DESIGNED FOR
Experienced Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administrators seeking validation of their skills
Students who have attended Red Hat System Administration I and II and are on the path to earn RHCSA certification
Experienced Linux system administrators who require a certification by their organization
IT professionals who are on the path to earn a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) certification
RHCEs who are non-current or who are about to become non-current and wish to re-certify as RHCEs
The performance-based Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam (EX200) tests your knowledge and skill in areas of system administration common across a wide range of environments and deployment scenarios. You must be an RHCSA to earn a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) certification.
In preparation to earn the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA), Red Hat recommends the following;
- Red Hat System Administration I (RH124)
- Red Hat System Administration II (RH134)
Currently, Cybergate offers Red Hat Enterprise Linux training modules for the fees as mentioned below. These fees are subjected to change to time to time as market condition changes like taxes and exchange etc. To know the training fees which are not mentioned in this table please inquire us using our training hotline or contact form.
- Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) - LKR 35,000
- Red Hat System Administration II (RH134) - LKR 35,000
+94 76 6 783783
103/2, University Road , Rattanapitiiya , Boralasgamuwa
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).