BA Global Business (Top Up)
The BA Global Business is an Undergraduate Degree which has been developed in association with UWS, a university in the top 3% of universities in the world, and ICBS a pioneer in professional education in Sri Lanka with a rapidly expanding presence in the region.
With origins dating back to 1897, UWS is one of Scotland's most innovative modern universities.
The University occupies an integral position within Scotland's proud tradition of excellence in education. Offering career-focused and vocationally-relevant provision, UWS graduates are equipped with relevant skills to make an immediate contribution to industry, business, public and third-sector organisations
UWS is recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC), Sri Lanka.
Imperial College of Business Studies is the only affiliated partner in Sri Lanka to offer undergraduate and postgraduate degrees from UWS.
The BA International Business Management Degree is an extension of the successful relationship between UWS and ICBS. The Degree is an outcome of research conducted among corporates and students on the need for an academic qualification. The Degree provides an academic qualification that over 12 months (1 year) moduls students into work ready graduates with not just a mix of the most recent up to date subject knowledge, but also with the ability to apply the theoretical knowledge to industry.
Candidates satisfying ANY one of the following requirements are eligible to study this level of the programme,
- Students who have successfully completed CIMA subjects BA1, BA2, BA3 and BA4 (also known as C01- C05) together with the CIMA E1 OTQ paper.
- Students who have completed ACCA (F1, F2, F3 and F4)
- AAT students who have completed the AAT qualification (passed finalists of AAT).
- Students who have completed the Diploma in Applied Banking and Finance (DABF).
- Students who have competed the executive level of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka (CASL).
- Students who have completed a Higher National Diploma in Business(HND).
- Students who have completed the Advanced Professional Diploma in Credit Management
- 5 years' work experience along with any part qualification and minimum 2 years at a middlelevel management
- Students who have successfully obtained pilot license ( ATPL - Active or Frozen , CPL with IR Ratings )
- Any other appropriate qualification subject to approval from the university
+94 11 4 515253, +94 77 3918777
No 320 1/1, Galle Road , Colombo 03
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).