College Diploma in Clothing Manufacturing Management
The objective of this course is to train executives in the Clothing Industry to gain a broader knowledge of clothing manufacturing and other aspects of the clothing business.
Target Group - Experienced executives in the clothing industry
- Executives with at least 3 years of experience in the garment industry with a sound knowledge of English
- Minimum 2 passes in G.C.E. (Adv. Level) or equivalent
Medium - English
Duration - 40 Sundays
- Textile Technology
- Cutting Room Practices
- Quality Control
- Pattern Making
- Research Methodology – Dissertation
- Work Study
- Manufacturing Management
- HRM & HRD Activities
- Supply Chain Management
- Those who qualify may apply for the licentiateship of the Textile Institute, UK
- Those with 10 years' experience in the garment industry together with the successful completion of the College Diploma in Clothing Manufacturing Management (P/T) will be eligible to follow the Bachelor of Applied Science (Textile Technology) course of RMIT University, Australia at the Brandix Corporate Campus
+94 11 4 742111
157, Galle Road , Ratmalana
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).