AutoCAD 3D course is a comprehensive course which covers the advanced drafting and design concepts of AutoCAD.
Real-world mechanical, civil, and architectural examples are used all over the course to ensure that the users can relate their knowledge and understand the techniques used in the industry to create a design.
Brief Course Outline (Based on Internationally recognized text book)
- Working with Blocks
- Defining Block Attributes
- External References
- Advanced Drawing Options
- Grouping and Advanced Editing of Sketched Objects
- Working with Data Exchange & Object Linking and Embedding
- The User Coordinate System
- Getting Started with 3D
- Creating Solid Models
- Modifying 3D Objects
- Editing 3D Objects
- Surface Modeling
- Mesh Modeling
- Rendering and Animating Designs
- AutoCAD on Internet
- Accessing External Database
- Script Files and Slide Shows
- Creating Line types and Hatch Patterns
- Customizing the acad.pgp File
Course duration – 10 - 12 weeks, 3 hour sessions per week
- Individual class – Rs. 15,000
- Group class (2- 5 students) – Rs. 11,000 per one student
- Fees can be paid in two installments
Course is conducted by qualified University Lecturer in Mechanical Engineering.
Medium - English and Sinhala Media (Depending on the student's request)
Recommended text book is used throughout the course. Lecture notes and take home assignments / tutorials will be given for every session.
+94 71 3 121355
160/7 H, New Kandy Road , Pittugala , Malabe
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).