University Foundation - Hospitality Management
Diploma in Hospitality Management provides insights into today's emerging Global Hospitality & Tourism industry. This qualification can add value to make you a major contributor in this growing arena with advanced know-how of hospitality management.
Diploma in Hospitality Management addresses vital issues of hospitality that incorporates every current aspect the industry requires worldwide. Diploma in Hospitality Management enables you to build up great confidence providing strong background of brands, assessment and quality assurance of hospitality and tourism.
Diploma in Hospitality Management is open to everyone regardless of previous educational background. However, it may be of particular interest to;
- Individuals involved with hospitality management, tourism management, or hotel administration
- A university student considering placements, careers in hospitality industry and/or further study
- Someone with general interest in hospitality management
Diploma in Hospitality Management is accredited at Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF) level 6 (20 credits) and benchmarked against European Qualifications Framework (EQF) level 4.
- Introduction to Hospitality Management
- Social and Economic Issues and Influences Affecting the Industry
- The Growth of Global Hospitality Brands
- The Accommodation Industry
- The Food Service Industry
- Quality Management in the Global Hospitality Industry
- Food Safety and Hygiene
Entry Criteria - GCE O/L with 5 Credits including Mathematics & English OR Working Experience
Examination - Student’s convenience time
Intakes - January / June / November
+94 11 4 401997, +94 77 6134850
#320, R.A. De Mel Mawatha , Colombo 03
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).