Diploma in Human Resource Management
Diploma in Human Resource Management provides wide range of knowledge on HRM concepts allowing you to achieve in-depth understanding of the fast developing field. Individuals who plan their career in HR and/Personnel management have a great opportunity to attain this qualification and become part of the international HR community. The diploma focuses on procedures, concepts and theories associated to practical HR issues in modern organizations.
Diploma in Human Resource Management is open to everyone regardless of previous educational background. However, it may be of particular interest to:
- Individuals responsible to deal with HR issues of a business
- A university student considering placements, careers in the field of HRM and/or further study
- Someone with general interest in human resource management.
Diploma in Human Resource Management is accredited at Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF) level 6 (20 credits) and benchmarked against European Qualifications Framework (EQF) level 4.
- Introduction to HRM
- Human Resource Planning
- Reward Management
- Monitoring and Managing Performance
- Exit Rights and Procedures
Awarded By - International Qualification Network (IQN), UK
Entry Criteria : GCE O/L with 5 Credits including Mathematics & English OR Working Experience
- Registration Fee - Rs.10,000
- Total Tuition Fee - Rs.45,000
- Examination Registration Fee - £129 (subject to change)
- Examination Resit Fee - £49 (subject to change)
Examination - Student’s convenience time
Intakes - January / June / November
Payment Plan - 28,000 X 2
+94 11 4 401997, +94 77 6134850
#320, R.A. De Mel Mawatha , Colombo 03
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).