Diploma in Marketing Management
Diploma in Marketing provides the opportunity to gain advanced knowledge of marketing management in practice. The diploma prepares candidates with strategic and analytical marketing skills and knowledge. The diploma covers the relevant concepts and theories of marketing, its process and environment, consumer behavior, market segmentation and marketing mix. Diploma in Marketing is open to everyone regardless of previous educational background. However, it may be of particular interest to:
- Individuals responsible for marketing and sales management
- A university student considering placements, careers in the field of marketing management and/or further study
- Someone with general interest in marketing management.
Diploma in Marketing is accredited at Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF) level 6 (30 credits) and benchmarked against European Qualifications Framework (EQF) level 4.
- Markets and Marketing
- The Marketing Process - Strategy and Planning
- Customer Focus - Costs and Benefits
- The Marketing Environment
- Customers, Buyers, Clients and Consumers
- Market Segmentation and Positioning
- New Product Development
- Place: The Importance of Distribution
- Selling and Direct Marketing
- GCE O/L with 5 Credits including Mathematics & English OR Working Experience
- Registration Fee - Rs.10,000
- Total Tuition Fee - Rs.45,000
- Examination Registration Fee - £129 (subject to change)
- Examination Resit Fee - £49 (subject to change)
Examination - Student’s convenience time
Intakes - January / June / November
Payment Plans - Rs.28,000 X 2
+94 11 4 401997, +94 77 6134850
#320, R.A. De Mel Mawatha , Colombo 03
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).