CCTV Camera Course
With recent major technological advances ensuring that CCTV continues to play a major role worldwide in helping to combat criminal and terrorist activity, it is not surprising that our CCTV Training Courses continue to be extremely popular. Our combination of classroom theory and ‘hands-on’ practical CCTV training courses will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of the very latest advancements in CCTV technology.
Our CCTV training courses cover the entire CCTV system planning and design process as well as the specification, installation, set up and maintenance of key system components such as cameras, lenses, DVR, NVRs and cabling.
- An introduction to CCTV Systems
- CCTV Video signals (H264, Mpeg2)
- Different types of Cabling including Coax and Twisted pair
- Lens theory and different types of Lenses
- Pan, Tilt and Zoom (PTZ) cameras
- Crimping BNC, CAT5 and Keystones connections
- Practical assembly of a CCTV Systems
- Introduction to Networking
- Network (LAN, WAN, IP)
- IP address configuration
- DDNS configuration
- Port forwarding
- Setting up the CCTV system on your PC, Smart Phone or Android Device
+94 81 2 225255, +94 77 2222569
No 493, Peradeniya Rd , Kandy
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).